Product Manager (m/f)
- Bliss Applications
- Design & Tecnologia
- Product Manager (m/f)
Do you love mobile and digital technology?
Do you have experience working with international clients?
Embly is a digital solution made for event management. Although mobile is its main channel, it is a comprehensive multi-platform solution that has powered corporate, trade and festival events around the world. We have been in the market since 2014 as a spin-off company from Bliss Applications, a leader in mobile application development. Our multidisciplinary team work on developing new and improved features to help our customers take events to the next level!
Founded in 2009, Bliss Applications quickly became a leader in software development within Portugal. Today, we’ve grown into a world-class team of product managers, software engineers, designers and marketeers located in Lisbon, Boston, Oporto and São Paulo. We’re a user-centered design company that works with passion for creating leading-edge solutions. Our goal is to find ways to make your life bliss!
- We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager who is capable of managing several moderate to high complexity client projects at once on a day-to-day basis along with other daily product development tasks.
- The product manager will work with our engineering and design teams and collaborates with clients, marketing and sales to ideate, test and build new and improved features to enhance the Embly solution.
- You will work directly with the team leader, business manager and clients that usually have events with high impact and high visibility and therefore you will need strong stakeholder and management skills.
- Understand and enjoy event planning and management
- Minimum 1 year proven experience in software product management
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts
- Ability to make decisions based on data from a multitude of sources
- Be design oriented, constantly thinking about UX and what makes amazing products
- Have experience using sketches, outlining workflows and functional specifications that detail execution plans to your team
- Strong communication skills to work with stakeholder needs and translate into business and product requirements
- Conduct customer interviews and research to build customer understanding and translate the learnings into features
- Ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the business
- Deep understanding of product analysis and release management
- Ability to plan and execute agile sprints
- Manage projects to ensure projects are delivered on time and within scope
- Some projects will have the same release dates or close which requires strong time management and stress management skills
- Be a keen advocate of quality and continuous improvement
- Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or related field
Nice to have
– Fluency in speaking English and ability to write in English
– Experience in agile and scrum methodologies
– Experience in mobile application development projects
– Scrum Master and PMP certificates would be an asset
– Interest for Interactive Design and UX Processes