Quero candidatar-me a esta vaga
UX Researcher (m/f)
- OLX Group
- Online trading platforms
- UX Researcher (m/f)
- For this position, we are looking for an experienced UX researcher, with broad skills in qualitative and design research methods as well as with understanding driven by experience with quantitative research.
The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UX design, passionate about e-commerce, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, focused squarely on impacting the design of our platforms and focused on bringing a Customer Perspective to everything we do.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
- Design studies that address both user behaviour and attitudes
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methods - usability tests, in depth interviews, focus groups, surveys…
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate design
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, -engineering and local marketing teams
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Knowledge of quantitative, behavioural analysis, and statistical concepts;
Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions;
Comfortable in translating research findings into insights actionable recommendations;
Educational background in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Experimental Psychology, Product design, or a related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in applied product researchCommand of a set of qualitative and user-centred design methods
What do we offer
- Work in a meritocratic and entrepreneurial environment where your work will have a real impact on the company’s success;
Access to an international team of top talent, as well as international career and travel opportunities;
Conferences, training and support for your career development;
A competitive salary with fantastic benefits;
Company mobile phone, laptop (MacBook Pro / PC) and other tools you might need;
Opportunity to work in the fantastic city of Lisbon.