Motion Designer - Trainee (m/f)
- Energia, indústria, mobilidade e tecnologias para edifícios
- Motion Designer - Trainee (m/f)
A Siemens está à procura de um Motion Designer (m/f), em regime de Estágio Profissional, em Lisboa.
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
We are looking for a Motion Designer to produce motion video with high visual impact for User Engagement Marketing and Communication internal projects.
Your challenge will be to
- Create multimedia solutions mixing video or motion aiming effective communication with Siemens internal employees all over the globe;
Work in a systems-based approach, in which the totality of media and messages within Siemens IT are designed as a single integrated process;
Conceptualize motion and design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex information;
Create animation and live video content customized for several devices as smartphones, tablets, Web and TV screens;
Video edition and post-production;
Promote the use of video and motion design guidelines, best practices and standards;
Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new communication perspectives and ideas.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Demonstrable motion and video edition skills with a portfolio;
Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere and other motion tools;
Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and or other visual design tools;
Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
Proficiency in English;
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics preferred.
Want to know more?
- #Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
- Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.