Marketing Data Analyst (m/f)
- Agência Criativa
- UX Strategist (m/f)
A comOn está à procura de um Marketing Data Analyst (m/f), para a sua equipa, em Lisboa.
comOn is looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to transform marketing data in insights and to create real impact on marketing campaigns.
At comOn, we don’t guess what’s working and what’s not working with the marketing campaigns. We find out. And then we test. We find out what’s not working and test again. We find out what’s already working and test again to make it even better.
That’s where you come in; you’ll try to find WHAT is not working, WHY is not working and HOW to make it better. You’ll affect marketing campaign strategies, advertising media plans, creative assets, landing pages, websites and apps.
You’ll use your strong mathematical and analytical problem-solving skills to make sense of data. You’ll “talk” with the data (you may even sing a song if needed!) by asking business questions
and combining marketing data from multiple sources to get answers. You’ll question everything until you understand the real problems to then suggest potential improvements. Actually we
believe you may predict the future, identify trends and highlight opportunities for new initiatives on brands and industries that are looking for disruption.
You’ll work with big brands, most of them market leaders of their industry. Insurance, Banking, FMCG, Automotive, Beauty&Cosmetics, Tourism, Retail are some examples of industries you’ll
- - Develop an Analytics Framework, in which you align the Goals and KPIs and define. What to measure and How to measure.
- Cooperate with Data Developers to setup an infrastructure to collect and report data, using not only but mainly digital analytics tools (eg. Google Analytics), tag management tools (eg. Google Tag Manager) BI and Data Visualization tools (eg. Power BI).
- Analyze the performance of marketing campaign activities including: offline and online customer acquisition channels, creative assets, landing pages, websites and apps.
- Produce impactful reports and dashboards. Not data puke reports, but valuable reports with actionable insights and data-driven hypotheses.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize marketing campaigns, customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Present analysis based recommendations to agency and client stakeholders.
- Conduct data based experiments, A/B testing on landing pages, websites, apps and traffic acquisition channels.
- Research on new tools, trends, new processes, new workflows, new data applications, to push the analytics bar. (Yes, part of your time will be applied on R&D to purely innovate and experiment new things).
- Requirements (we know you probably won’t meet all the requirements below but you should meet 3+ skills out of this list. We’ll provide the training resources on the skills you’re lacking):
- Work experience in analytics/data science (or a directly related field) OR Degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, marketing, business administration or similar fields with an analytics focus.
- Experience working with languages such as SQL, R, Python or similar.
- Skills on digital analytics tools (such as Google Analytics)
- Skills on tag management tools (such as Google Tag Manager)
- Skills on BI & Data visualization tools (such as Power BI)
- Digital Marketing knowledge
- Strong Math and Statistics skills
- Critical thinking, maintaining an innate curiosity about data and performance
- You like the marketing agency world, leading with different clients and industries and applying data to brand’s marketing strategies.