Junior Digital Analytics Support (m/f)
- Tecnologia da Informação e Serviços
- Junior Digital Analytics Support (m/f)
A Mercedes-Benz.io está à procura de um Junior Digital Analytics Support (m/f), para a sua equipa, em Lisboa.
In this role you will
- Become a member of our cross-functional data team and provide your colleagues and markets with data insights and analytics support;
Administrate user/access rights for the entire user base;
Being first support contact for all analytics requests coming from markets, retail and other stakeholders;
Monitoring and controlling the overall tool usage;
Be in close alignment with your future data peers to jointly optimize analytics;
Make data more transparent & understandable so stakeholders can adapt quickly to customer needs and requirements and can steer campaigns more efficiently.
Ideally you possess the following skills
- Competency in understanding business goals (KPI’s);
Knowledge of data & analytics toolchain such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics;
Ability to talk to various stakeholder groups independently and confidently;
Affinity for IT technologies as well as KPI's and data-driven decision-making;
Curiosity and willingness to learn new things, tools and processes.
There will be big smiles if you
- Have experience in analyzing and visualizing data to derive actionable insights;
Have a hypothesis- and data-driven attitude;
Have already gained some experiences in support.
We offer you
- State of the art software development;
We <3 open source;
No top-down hierarchy. We trust in your self-organization;
Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you;
Work in an amazing open-minded and informal culture with the backup of a giant company like Mercedes-Benz;
Health insurance (for you and your family).