Brand Websites Manager (m/f)
- Food and beverage company
- Brand Websites Manager (m/f)
A Nestlé está à procura de um Brand Websites Manager (m/f), para a sua equipa, em Lisboa.
- The focus of this role is to support EMENA Digital Manager(s) for a specific product category (e.g. Infant Nutrition, Food, Dairy…) at Nestlé to drive the creation, implementation and execution of their Brand Websites strategy across the EMENA region and help local brand teams to achieve their business objectives and KPIs more effectively and efficiently.
The Websites Manager is also responsible for providing regular performance and optimization reports, sharing best practices across markets in the region, assessing markets' requests (on tools, new functionalities…) and coordinating actions with different stakeholders to drive Website optimization and efficiency.
A day in the life of...
- The Website manager supports the EMENA Digital Manager(s) in developing/implementing the Brand Website strategy across all markets in the region, assesses Brand Websites performance against the plan and KPIs, and drives improvements through internal & external partners.
Coordinates the creation of Master Brand Websites and supports the EMENA Digital Manager(s) with Website localization process.
Establishes and rolls out a governance model, processes and ways of working with the aim of deploying the Brand Website strategy effectively and efficiently in a complex organisation in closed collaboration with Global eBusiness Team.
Regularly connects with category global, regional and local teams to gather feedbacks, initiatives and requests and share best practices/recommendations for improvement. Advocates the implementation and usage of Nestlé Global Technologies and Shared Services.
Supports local brand teams with capability building through training sessions, workshops, webinars and written guidelines.
Regularly connects with other key stakeholders including Nestlé global Brand Websites strategy, technical and services teams. Takes ownership of specific areas of Websites that they are passionate about, develops an in-depth understanding and becomes the go-to person for this at Nestlé.
What will make you successful
- More than 5 years in digital agencies or FMCGs with focus on Websites and working with brands globally or in a region such as EMENA.
Proven Website experience managing Content, Front End Optimization, User Experience and Analytics.
Extensive knowledge of brand website end to end process, from development to daily operations.
Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English: writing, reading, speaking. Working knowledge of other European languages such as French, German, Spanish or Italian will be a plus.
Proven strong change and project management experience, successfully delivered on challenging KPIs, especially top and bottom-line business results.
Proven team-oriented mentality and attitude.
Results oriented, must be able to deal with complex organizational model and several stakeholders.