Account Director (Media) (m/f)
- Publicis Groupe
- Marketing e publicidade
- Account Director (Media) (m/f)
- Full Time
A Publicis Groupe está à procura de um Account Director (Media) (m/f) para a sua equipa, em Lisboa.
As Account Director you would be focused on the strategic side of the process. You would be tasked with taking the initial brief from the client and marrying audience insight to their strategic ambitions.
You’ll be leading the creation, direction and on-going development of your client’s media strategy, injecting innovation into all media solutions and achieving commercial return for your clients.
How you’d spend your day:
- • Establishing yourself as the key point of contact for the client and the agency
• Assuming a client leadership role - managing key senior relationships
• Delivering the strategy across the brands and the annual strategies for each of them
• Managing quality control of the agencies output – response to briefs, content projects, practices execution, etc.
• Ensuring the ideas are high quality, inspirational, game changing and help our clients deliver their brands ambitions in the ever changing media marketplace
• Managing cross departmental forecasting, budgeting, finance controls
• Guaranteeing excellent relationships with other agency partners and with key media owners
• Running both the traditional and digital campaign activities (branding and performance)
- • Around 5-8 years of experience managing clients and developing Account strategy, showing clear client orientation
• Have previous experience as Account Director in Media or Digital Agencies in Portugal (1-2 years) - mandatory
• Are proficient in English (B2 or more)
• Multimedia capacity and media planning knowledge (OFF and ON) - mandatory
• Strategist skills
• Leadership and people management skills
• Open to new ideas ad changes
• Steadfastly pushes self and others for results
• Good communication skills, dynamic, flexible, and proactive
• Own a good knowledge of Media Planning tools
- Acknowledge and commit to comply with our internal procedures intending to prevent bribery and corruption.
Show special awareness and embrace our compliance culture, especially in matters related to anti-bribery and anti-corruption.
Be a role model and lead by example complying with the Business Unit internal procedures, including those regarding the Bribery and Corruption Management Framework.