- BNP Paribas
- Webmaster (m/f)
A BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking está a recrutar um Webmaster (m/f)
BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB)
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 28,000 employees in over 50 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global start to your career, a career where you, your ideas and your development matter.
This position under the supervision of the Head of Strategic Marketing aims at supporting CIB HUB content platform with a focus on graphic and technical design.
The Web Master will develop a strong interaction with the marketing team in Paris and London to ensure a coherent editorial content production.
The position is critical to ensure the consistency and reliability of the hub content platform. The position also includes an advisory role.
- Iconographic research and suggestions for content production (pictures, images,..)
- Upload content production
- Design optimization of content
- Graphic integration of content in HTML5/CSS
- Ensure quality and reliability of global formatting as well as overall consistency
- Coordinate with head of team technical improvements of the platform (new pages, new functionalities)
- Ability to challenge contents to improve attractiveness
- Degree in a related area
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Web design and sense of graphism
- Knowledge of design programs like Photoshop and Illustrator will be a plus
- Fluent in English is mandatory; fluency in French is a plus
- Good editorial sensibility
- Good knowledge of IT innovation
- Rigorous, autonomous & proactive
- Deliver high quality work
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Team player and cross cultural awareness, collaborate and provide information to the colleagues and stakeholders
- Priorities and project management
- Ability to work under tight deadlines