- Defined Crowd
- Tecnologia da informação
- Visual Designer (m/f)
A Defined Crowd está a recrutar um(a) Visual Designer.
What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you helps us doing it?
We are currently looking for talented new members to join this energetic, hardworking and fun team in both Seattle headquarter and in Lisbon R&D center:
- Produce high-quality visuals from concept to execution, including things like icons, infographics, logos, and presentations across many platforms that align with DefinedCrowd’s products and identity;
- Communicate effectively when collaborating with a cross-functional product development team;
- Support design team to enhance designs and workflows by helping with design revisions and QA;
- Manage multiple design project timelines and calendars, ensuring deliverables of designs stay on track and expectations are met;
- Refine continuously DefinedCrowd’s design language in order to achieve a more user friendly experience;
- Market and promote products and features so users understand what they're getting and what the benefits are;
- Understand basic human-centered design philosophy and design methodologies;
- Enthusiastic about what design and technology can do for people;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite. Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects is required;
- BA degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications) or a related field or equivalent practical experience;
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.