Product Owner (m/f)
- Product Owner (m/f)
Being a Product Owner at HUUB is an exciting opportunity to be at the front line of a fast-paced startup where you will be continuously challenged. You will be involved on developing the most advanced supply-chain product, Spoke. You’ll have a significant amount of ownership and responsibility, having a lead role in a product team. Together you’ll determine the roadmap for your area, deliver these solutions from conception to release, continuously shipping improvements to our customers.
DAILY TASKS INCLUDE:
- Understand our business strategy and deliver product that reflects a uniquely HUUB perspective on how to achieve it;
- Become an expert in your area of the product, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, and how those things relate to the company mission and vision;
- Manage the roadmap – capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects;
- Work closely with stakeholders across the product and business organisation to understand their needs;
- Deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers;
- Strong knowledge of agile development practices, methodologies, and tools. Direct, hands-on experience with writing user stories, grooming product backlogs, and coordinating and prioritising conflicting requirements in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment;
- An analytical, curious and inquisitive mindset when thinking about software products and user behaviour;
- Ability to adapt to change in complex team situations;
- Drive, motivation and strong follow-through on tasks
Sharp eye for detail;
- Sharp eye for detail;
- Be an excellent self-starter who can collaborate effectively with designers and engineers.
- Be an excellent communicator of product decisions and know the rationale behind them;
- Be able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
Nice to have:
- Previous experiences on Product Development;
- Previous experiences on Supply-chain or E-commerce projects.
For applications click here