- Tronik - Digital Recruitment Agency
- Developer Front-end
- Comfortable interpreting and transposing UX-design choices to HTML and CSS;
- Some knowledge about the SPA principles/model;
- Experience with revision control such as Git;
- Ability to work independently and with a team; we value your opinion, your ability to make choices but also your communication with the team.
Nice to have:
- Experience with SPA frameworks (Backbone, ReactJS);
- Experience setting up a work environment with Webpack/Grunt;
- Knowledge of CSS modules and methodologies;
- Experience profiling and optimizing;
- Ability to undertake server-side code. (Node.JS, Ruby or Go);
- Experience with Agile methodologies for project management;
- Experience with testing frameworks.
- Flexible working hours;
- Great learning environment, there's always time to learn new technologies;
- Small team, you make a diference.