Account Manager (m/f)
- Agência de marketing digital
- Account Manager (m/f)
A Gomobbi está a recrutar um Account Manager (m/f)
Gomobbi is a Mobile Marketing company specialized in promoting Mobile Content Subscription (CPA) and App Download (CPI) based campaigns worldwide. We are proud members of the WYgroup family and set on the mission to boost our clients’ profits through efficient and easy-to-use programmatic marketing tools.
We’re ideally looking for someone who has worked with top Content Providers/Mobile Subscription accounts before, but above all we want someone who is passionate about prospecting and closing deals, love to talk with clients and wants to work in a disruptive, fast-growing and fun company.
So, what´s the role?
- The role consists in managing a portfolio of Advertisers/Content Providers across markets and languages. You’ll be at the frontline of communicating with them, establish friendly relationships and help them reach their target audiences and goals.
- You will also proactively seek for new business opportunities worldwide by participating in industry and networking events.
- You will work side-by- side with our marketing, product and engineering teams to ensure your analysis and insights translate into profitable outcomes for us and your clients.
You’ll rock at this role if you...
- Have at least 6 months of experience prospecting and managing top Advertisers/Content Provider accounts. You’ll be ready to show us how you dealt with issues and how you made it through.
- Are communicative, dynamic, have strategic thinking, easily understand priorities and be a very organized person.
- Go beyond the numbers and understand what the customer is thinking, combining data analysis with customer empathy.
- Have excellent verbal & written language skills and practical experience in English. If you are fluent in any other relevant languages like Spanish, Russian, Hindi or Mandarin it would be great.
- Have an expert level in Microsoft Office - Excel must be your best friend!
What’s it like to work here?
- It goes without saying that you’ll be a part of a fun, friendly atmosphere, with plenty of opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
- You’ll get lots of work with a view over the beach, super customers, wonderful colleagues, and on top of it all, a competitive salary and flexible working hours.
- There is also unlimited access to all of WYgroup’s discounts and benefits, which includes everything from fresh fruit, free coffee, industry speaker events, cheap car wash, bio market delivery and more.
Do you think you are a fit? Then just send us your CV/Resume to: https://candidate.cvwarehouse.com/Apply/132684?channel=net-empregos&lang=pt-PT&t=fo